Friday, May 3, 2013

Tribute to Hafiy

Assalam yo peace brothers and sisters

Today, we are having a bad reception, leading us to a sentimental emotion, back in the days when we were babies, cried like babies...

Here I am, emotionally typing each words in my mind, thinking of how should I convey my sad feeling into words and actually, I can't. Deep in my heart, I want to mourn like bitches. Sorry for that word. It's in the dictionary by the way.

Sorang kawan aku, Hafiy, nak pindah universiti. Most of us, his friends are sad. Apatah lagi aku... Kenal tak sampai beberapa puluh tahun pon, tapi 2 hingga 3 tahun dah cukup untuk jadikan kami rakan seperjuangan. Ayat kemain... But I'm serious. We are like men and games, women and shops, kids and dolls, and any similar examples that can think of.

Kenal masa kat CFS IIUM dulu. Thanks to the exemption of English Placement Test, I met him, together with few of 'Bunch of Lamezzzzz'. He's a Kelantanese. A very fluffy boy. Weird and funny. A comedic person. Expression yang gila-gila. You can't catch your breath kalau dia buat lawak.

But it's okay. YOU WILL ALWAYS BE MY BEST FRIEND! Kalau ade pape, bagitau la. Jauh mana pun akan ku redah, tapi sediakan tiket flight kami dulu! Hahahaha...

We will miss you bro!

Arif Izzat, Hafiy(flower guy), Iqbal, Kerey, Izzul, QiQi, Azriq, Kimi, and Me.
Not in the pic : Idham, Izzat, Afiq and others
and by the way. I made a video for you. If you miss us, tengok video ni tau. :D


No comments:

Post a Comment