Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Happy Birthday Mom

Assalamualaikum and greetings dear readers.

Alhamdulillah, as of today, my mom is a 46 years old strong supermom. She's has been the most supportive woman throughout each events in my life. The most awesome, indeed. She's been through lots of ups and downs for his only boy child and I have nothing to give but a BIG THANK. Ahaha caps-locking won't make it big though. But again. Thanks mom. Thanks a lot! You never know this, there's so many beautiful woman that I might fall in love with but actually, my love for you as a son is indescribable by words. But words are my best weapon. So, lemme give you just a short poem.

Mom,
Delightful and cheery,
Meaningful for me,
Though soul and body apart,
But blood remains the same,
You're always here in my heart,
Even if the sky cracks away.

Love you, mom.
Thanks Ya Allah, for this awesome mom. Please, give her the best. Amin.

No comments:

Post a Comment