Monday, December 17, 2012

Earphone

Assalamualaikum and greetings beloved readers

How does the world treat you today? Are you happy with yourself? Are you angry with someone? Asked these kind of questions to uncover lots of mysteries that's supposed to be unfolded.

But what will you do if you have the answers? Will your acts satisfy you? Enough with these questions. Sometimes, all you wanna do it keep silent and be yourself. Isn't it? For me, 'sometime' is not enough but 'everytime' is. Everytime in my life, I just wanna be in my own world. I want to be immersed in the world where I don't need to do anything just to get to people's expectations. All I wanted is silent and peace. One of the most effective way is putting an earphone on my ears.


When I wear earphone, all I ever think about is complete ignorance. By wearing one, even if I hear someone's calling me, my sense of ignorance tells me that all external sounds are neglected. It's not that I wanna be alone, all I ever wanted is something that could keep me in my own phase. Everytime, people are going to give you expectations and the worst part is they never know how to give expectation. All they know is to get pleasure out of the result of their expectation. Sometimes, you never know that an expectation can become a very severe burden. My logic tells me that for every minutes, people expect you to do something to impress them. Have you ever feel that way? If you're not, then you're lucky enough. In my world, I'm not myself, I have to cope with expectations and I can't even get a simple request for myself.

My last resort is to use earphone. Wear it, Hear nothing or Play a song, Be nothing.

PEACE : )



No comments:

Post a Comment