Saturday, May 14, 2016

Midnight's Crisis

How fascinating midnight, for I was indeed in my timely motion, thinking of what I be in another 10 years. Time of time - just another sour taste of life with no subtle slot to find, with the least of intelligent, itself and acknowledging his stance. And so I too was here, taking thinking tools to create a versatile and profound foundation of me, trying to lose anxiety and fear.

"What am I for?"

"Why am I like this?"

"Where will I be?"

"How will I be?"

"Who will I be?"

Strike 2, a glazing from a dimming light had knocked me off these questions. Wait! This I found quite interesting. If I could be knocked off, I too could go back to where I was. Speaking existentially, the question of where will I be, with it, here I am! and I will be in my dream too! Then, I took my blessing disguise to create myself in an empty and free dream. Free of reality, I guess so.

I saw myself in there. I was sitting, of fresh but sullen dreamland, quite cozy, oh catly cozy. Yes! I thought I should have a thousand of cats. Then, came them, a thousand of cats, wiggling tails at me, how surreal. One sat on my dreamland and I asked him, while I pet him, of how lucky he being a cat! With a mind like mine, I had no regards of being a human. I was afraid of this, I hated that, oh I liked this one, but I can't have it - because people hated it. So, I had none of what I want then? I thought so. But you? You're just a cat. Let a human lay his hands on you and pet you as if there's no jungle of notes to discover! As if, as if there's no river of doubts to clean! No midnight's crisis! You're free from these questions!

And he looked at me. Like a panther with black veils but almost like a lion, angry one. He said,

"Have you not been eating good spicy chicken shawarma at Farouq? Kid, I've been trying to find good foods for my kittens since yesterday. Think again."

Oh, you witty mindful cat. I am sorry.

by AmirullahZul
2.30 pm
Saturday, 14 May 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment