Monday, January 11, 2016

A Narrative of An Ugly Mind

Often I revolted myself into several eternal strings of thoughts where seldom priceless pains and anger emerge out of sanity. In great despair, I found myself scrounging connection of minds which I have never attained. The pains and anger molded in an empty mind that clustered with dark pasts, haunting the nights with sophisticated provoking thoughts, killing rationality and mortality.

Quoting from Poe's wisest thought in millennia, "I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity", has made me more or less of a depicted mind of primitive man by anthropologist Franz Boas. I have indulged myself into a constellation of deeper sanity with the rivalry of isolation in the vanity of human relation.

Have I attained imagery minds in the depth of deeper sanity?
"Yes, you have!", said an imaginary friend.

If ever I find myself clueless in despair again, I would escape in the depth of deeper sanity, and that's in dearest thought - of becoming insane.

by AmirullahZul
1.10 am
11 January 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment