Saturday, September 13, 2014

The New Beginning

Assalamualaikum and greetings to my fellow readers, 
including my own imaginary readers. 

Today marks the 5th day of my class as a new student. Some of you probably knew me as an engineering student before, but that was past. A past that taught me well, but I beg to differ them as a moderate logic thinker. So I followed my new dream to a new adventurous place, fresh and lite, more fun and more excitements. 

Bachelor Degree of Human Sciences (English Language and Literature)(Honours)

*clap clap*

Hey, thank you supporters. 
I made big damn hard decision back then.

Anyway, aside of this. I would like to promote my first article as a freelance journalist, InsyaAllah, in IIUM Today News. 

I wrote an article for Fit Malaysia event that was held on 7th of September 2014. Yes, I attended the event and ran for 5KM FitMalaysia Run, Zumba, few medical check up and many more. You can read my article by clicking this link. Once again, thank you. #FitMalaysia and never go back.

So, chop chop everyone. I'm totally gonna score all of my subjects, get a scholarship, take minor in mass comm, get good internship, recognize and acknowledge, get a good job and marry my cat lady. 

Arigatou minna-san!

5 comments:

  1. clap clap to amir dongseng! woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. woahhh boley ajaq saya english la lepas nih kuikui :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Boleh ja. Roger me muahahaha. Bahasa korea xnak?

      Delete
  3. haha saya expert da bahasa korea english yg dok terabor lagi....nanti pos la entry pasal buku cerita syok2 ka hehe..

    ReplyDelete